School Chaplaincy Program
The Chaplain's role is to assist the school community through the provision of help and support the personal, social and spiritual wellbeing of students and the school community. Services could include but are not limited to;
- Working with the school counsellors and welfare team.
- Providing students, their families and staff with emotional support and/or appropriate referrals in difficult situations.
- Supporting students who desire to explore their spirituality, values and ethical matters or referring to appropriate services to do so.
- We are approachable to all school community members regardless of culture, faith background, age or gender.
- Provide services with a spiritual content including facilitation of discussion groups and lunchtime programs with the consent of the Principal.
- Participate in school activities and projects, such as camps.
- Contribute to school newsletters.
- Facilitate activities connecting students with other community groups.